The Flames fall to Radford, 84-76, to drop to 0-8 in Big South play.
- At least it wasn’t a double digit loss. Liberty had dropped 5 straight by double digits. The Flames finished the game on a 22-8 run in the final 9 minutes of the game. Radford led most of the 2nd half by 20 or more.
- LU’s offense performed better for a full game than they had all season. The 76 points is a season-high for the Flames against Division I opponents. Liberty shot 51.1% on the evening.
- 22 turnovers for the Flames. That led to 15 more field goal attempts for the Highlanders, and that’s how you lose when shooting over 50%.
- Theo Johnson had a breakout game with 19 points and 9 boards.
- Not much else to say. It’s going to be a long final month of the season.