The Liberty Flames (4-3) return to the court on Friday night to take on Maryland Eastern Shore (3-4). The Hawks picked up a Division I win against Marist, 70-59, on Nov. 22. Their losses have come against ODU, Charlotte, George Washington, and Virginia. They are coming off a nice win over Lehigh, 64-60, at home on Wednesday night.
Here’s everything you need to know for Friday night’s matchup:
How to Watch – Liberty Flames (4-3) vs Maryland Eastern Shore (3-4)
- Date: Friday, Dec. 2, 2022
- Start Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Online Streaming: Watch ESPN/The ESPN App
- Radio (Lynchburg): LFSN Radio (107.5 FM)
Odds and Statistics
- KenPom currently gives Liberty a 92 percent chance to win the game with a predicted score of 73-58.
- ESPN’s Basketball Power Index currently gives Liberty a 89 percent chance to win the game.
- Liberty defeated Maryland Eastern Shore, 73-61, on Nov. 27, 2021.
- Darius McGhee led the Flames with 19 points, followed by Keegan McDowell’s 16 and Shiloh Robinson’s 13.
Stat Leaders (2022 Season)
- Points: Darius McGhee – 21.1 PPG
- Rebounds: Joseph Venzant – 5.9 RPG
- Assists: Colin Porter – 4.6 APG
Liberty HC Ritchie McKay Pre-Maryland Eastern Shore: