The Liberty Flames (18-5, 9-1) and Austin Peay Governors (8-15, 2-8) will meet Thursday night in Clarksville, Tennessee.
In their first year in the ASUN, Austin Peay has struggled to find consistency. Under head coach Nate James, the Governors have lost six straight. Their two conference wins came back in early January in consecutive contests at home against Florida Gulf Coast and Central Arkansas.
Here’s everything you need to know for Thursday’s matchup:
How to Watch – Liberty Flames (18-5, 9-1) vs Austin Peay (8-15, 2-8)
- Date: Thursday, Feb. 2, 2023
- Start Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Online Streaming: Watch ESPN
- Radio (Lynchburg): LFSN Radio (107.5 FM)
Odds and Statistics
- KenPom currently gives Liberty a 89 percent chance to win the game with a predicted score of 69-56.
- ESPN’s Basketball Power Index currently gives Liberty a 94.4 percent chance to win the game.
- Austin Peay leads the all-time series, 2-1.
- The last meeting came on Dec. 22, 2018 when Austin Peay defeated Liberty, 75-66. Georgie Pacheco-Ortiz led the Flames with 15 points while Lovell Cabbil had 14.
Stat Leaders (2022 Season)
- Points: Darius McGhee – 21.0 PPG
- Rebounds: Joseph Venzant – 5.3 RPG
- Assists: Colin Porter – 4.0 APG
Ritchie McKay Press Conference Pre-Austin Peay