The Flames are 2-0 and preparing for their first road game of the season at Buffalo.
Congratulations to Paul Boyce for winning last week’s Prop Bet challenge! Paul got 7/8 props correct and won our final score tiebreaker. We’ve got a fresh new slate of props for this week’s challenge, get your submissions in below!
No entry cost is required and there will be both a weekly winner and a grand prize winner! Each weekly winner will receive a prize and the grand prize winner at the end of the season will receive an ASOR Club membership for a year and a $50 gift card.
We will record your responses on a Google form. Whoever has won the most individual bets total by the end of the season will be our grand prize winner. You can fill out your Week 3 prop bet slip HERE.
Week 3 Prop Bets – Liberty at Buffalo
- The Spread
- Liberty -3.5
- Buffalo +3.5
- The first pass will be a completion
- Treon Sibley O/U 3.5 receptions
- There will be a 100 yard+ rusher in the game
- Tyren Dupree O/U 10.5 tackles
- O/U 24.5 total points for Buffalo
- Who will win the turnover battle?
- Noah Frith – Anytime TD scorer
- Predict the total amount of points scored in the game (Tie Breaker)
*You must fill out our bet slip on Google Forms to be eligible. Commenting responses on this article or social media posts will not be deemed eligible to win a prize. All eligible submissions must be made before kickoff.