Last week we kicked off the 2022 Liberty Football season with a bang, as the Flames defeated Southern Miss in Hattiesburg, 29-27, in a four overtime classic. We are going to keep the momentum rolling with our week two prop bets, as the Flames face UAB in their home opener this Saturday!
For our inaugural prop bet challenge, we had 104 respondents with our winner getting six out of seven bets correct on the bet slip, including winning the tiebreaker. Each week once the results are collected, we will email each respondent their results. Make sure to use the same email each week you fill out a prop bet slip as we will keep a tally of all the results for our grand winner at the end of the season!
As mentioned last week, there is no entry cost required and there will be both a weekly winner and a grand prize winner! The weekly winner will receive one of our t-shirts and the grand prize winner will receive ASOR Club for a year and a $50 gift card. We will record your responses on a Google form. Whoever has won the most individual bets total by the end of the season will be our grand prize winner. You can fill out your Week 2 Prop bet slip HERE.
Week 2 Prop Bets – Liberty vs UAB
- The Spread
- Liberty +6.5
- UAB -6.5
- Which Liberty QB will get the most minutes?
- Kaidon Salter
- Johnathan Bennett
- Nate Hampton
- There will be a 100 yard rusher in the game.
- Who will have more total yards on offense?
- O/U 2.5 team sacks for Liberty?
- Who will win the turnover battle?
- Demario Douglas O/U 95 receiving yards
- Will this game be the first sellout in Williams Stadium history?
- Predict the total amount of points scored in the game (Tie Breaker)
(*You must fill out our bet slip on Google Forms to be eligible. Commenting responses on this article or social media posts will not be deemed eligible to win a prize).