Liberty hopes to get back on the winning track tonight as they host Presbyterian. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Presbyterian has lost 8 consecutive games.
The Blue Hose are last in the Big South with a 3-12 conference record.
2. Despite this losing streak, PC was leading first place UNCA, by 14 points with 16 minutes left in the game on Thursday night.
Asheville closed the game on a 45-22 run in the final 16 minutes.
Three Flames scored in double figures, led by John Dawson’s 19 points.
4. DeSean Murray is 3rd in the conference in scoring.
The sophomore forward is averaging 19.5 points per game. He’s also 6th in the Big South in rebounding at 7.2 boards per game.
5. The Blue Hose are 1-11 in road games this season.
Their only win came on January 2nd at Campbell.
6. PC has never finished with a winning Big South record.
They joined the league during the 2008-09 season, and they have a combined 41-96 league record in their 8 seasons in the Big South.
With a win, Liberty will sweep the season series against the Blue Hose just like PC did to Liberty last year.