On the first night of the 2020 NFL Draft, six wide receivers were selected in the first round of what has been described as one of the best and deepest wide receiver classes of all time.
Here’s a look at the receivers take Thursday night:
- Alabama’s Henry Ruggs (No. 12, Raiders)
- Alabama’s Jerry Jeudy (No.15, Broncos)
- Oklahoma’s CeeDee Lamb (No. 17, Cowboys)
- TCU’s Jalen Reagor (No. 21, Eagles)
- LSU’s Justin Jefferson (No. 22, Vikings)
- Arizona State’s Brandon Aiyuk (No. 25, 49ers)
The Eagles are one of the teams to express the most interest in Liberty’s Antonio Gandy-Golden, but many experts expect them to take multiple receivers in the draft. So, AGG should continue to remain a target for them despite taken Reagor in the first round.
Most projections had Gandy-Golden pegged somewhere between the 12th and 18th best WR in the class.
As the 2nd and 3rd rounds get underway Friday night, expect several more wideouts to come off the board. With every receiver taken, the likelihood greatly increases that AGG could hear his name called with the next pick.