1. The Tigers are 6-4 on the season and are coming off a 27-10 loss at Georgia.
Auburn was ranked as high as #7 early in the season, but disappointing losses to Mississippi State and Tennessee have derailed their once lofty expectations.
2. Gus Malzahn has been Auburn’s head coach since 2013.
In his first season, Malzahn led the Tigers to an SEC championship and and national championship game appearance where they lost to Florida State.
3. Junior QB Jarrett Stidham could be a first round NFL draft pick.
After transferring from Baylor, Stidham threw for 3,158 yards and 18 touchdowns in 2017. Through 10 games this season, he has 2,116 passing yards and 10 touchdowns.
4. Stidham’s favorite target is Ryan Davis, the program’s career leader in receptions.
Davis broke the record last week against Georgia with a career-high 13 receptions. Davis and Stidham are also the most productive passing tandem in school history.
5. Auburn’s defense ranks 14th in the country, allowing just 18.3 points per game.
They did allow over 300 rushing yards to Georgia on 6.6 yards per carry.