The Liberty Flames (1-1) return to the court on Monday night for the team’s first home game against a Division I team facing North Carolina Central. This will be the first ever meeting between the two teams. The Eagles are 0-2 on the season following losses at No. 18 Virginia, 73-61, and at Appalachian State, 79-75.
Here’s everything you need to know for Monday night’s matchup:
How to Watch – Liberty Flames (1-1) vs NC Central (0-2)
- Date: Monday, Nov. 14, 2022
- Start Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Online Streaming: Watch ESPN/The ESPN App
- Radio (Lynchburg): LFSN Radio (107.5 FM)
Odds and Statistics
- KenPom currently gives Liberty an 87 percent chance to win the game with a predicted score of 74-62.
- ESPN’s Basketball Power Index currently gives Liberty a 81.4 percent chance to win the game.
- N/A, first ever matchup
Stat Leaders (2022 Season)
- Points: Brody Peebles – 13.5 PPG
- Rebounds: Joseph Venzant – 5.5 RPG
- Assists: Colin Porter – 5.0 APG
Liberty HC Ritchie McKay Pre-NC Central: