The Flames defeated Old Dominion last Saturday, to improve to 10-0 and secure just the third-ever ten-win season in program history. Liberty will look to keep the momentum rolling this weekend and make another statement win as UMass comes to town.
Congratulations to our Week 11 Prop Bet winner Alex Wilson! Alex got seven out of eight props correct and was the closest to the final score tiebreaker to secure last week’s win.
We’ve got a fresh new slate of props for this week’s challenge below, but first, check out our current top 3 in our Grand Tally standings!
- Logan Young – 54 points
- Richard Proctor – 53 points
- Thomas Black – 52 points
No entry cost is required and there will be both a weekly winner and a grand prize winner! Each weekly winner will receive a prize and the grand prize winner at the end of the season will receive an ASOR Club membership for a year. We will record your responses on a Google form. Whoever has won the most individual bets total by the end of the season will be our grand prize winner. You can fill out your Week 12 prop bet slip HERE.
Week 12 Prop Bets – Liberty vs UMass
- The Spread
- Liberty -27.5
- UMass +27.5
- The first play of the game will be
- A run
- A pass completion
- An incompletion
- Liberty O/U 42.5 total team points
- There will be a 100 yard+ rusher in the game
- Brandon Bishop O/U 3.5 tackles
- Elijah Smoot O/U 19.5 receiving yards
- Who will win the turnover battle?
- Treon Sibley – Anytime TD scorer
- Predict the total amount of points scored in the game (Tie Breaker)
*You must fill out our bet slip on Google Forms to be eligible. Commenting responses on this article or social media posts will not be deemed eligible to win a prize. All eligible submissions must be made before kickoff.