We’ve been tracking all the major bracketologists all week since Liberty won the ASUN Tournament this pas Sunday to advance to the program’s 4th ever NCAA Tournament. Here’s an updated look at where things stand Friday morning, just two days before Selection Sunday.

ESPN’s Joe Lunardi’s Friday bracket has the Flames a 13-seed facing 4-seed Kansas in Hartford, Connecticut. Lunardi has had the Flames on the 13-line all week.

CBS’ Jerry Palm has Liberty as a 13-seed facing 4-seed Wisconsin in Hartford, Connecticut in his Friday morning bracket. Palm has also had the Flames on the 13-line all week.

BracketMatrix.com currently has the Flames as the top ranked 13-seed, coming in just behind New Mexico State in the WAC and just ahead of UC Irvine in the Big West and Vermont in the America East. All three of those teams are still alive in their respective conference tournaments. St. Mary’s upset of Gonzaga in the West Coast Conference championship game could end up hurting Liberty, as they are currently projected ahead of the Flames as a 12-seed.

When Liberty first clinched the ASUN automatic bid, TourneyCast forecasted the Flames with an 84.3% chance as a 12-seed, 15% chance as a 13-seed, and 0.7% chance as an 11-seed. As of Friday morning, those odds have shifted to 78.4% chance of a 12-seed, 20.5% chance as a 13-seed, and a 1.1% chance as an 11-seed.

All the speculation will come to an end on Selection Sunday with the brackets being revealed at 6 p.m. on CBS.